For the Press
- Supreme Court New Briefing - March 29
- Press Releases
- Expert Reports
- Women Speak Out - Declarations of Wal-Mart Women
- Statistical Charts
- Plaintiff Profiles
April 16, 2013:
March 01, 2013:
January 19, 2012:
October 27, 2011:
March 24, 2011:
March 21, 2011:
April 26, 2010:
On April 26, 2010, the Ninth Circuit issued an opinion upholding class certification again.
December 11, 2007:
Ninth Circuit issues revised opinion that continues to uphold nation-wide class.
Feburary 6, 2007:
The 9th Circuit affirmed the district court's order granting class certification.
August 8, 2005:
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals heard Wal-Mart's appeal of the District Court's class certification order. Brad Seligman argued for the plaintiffs.
Listen to the full audio of the argument here
June 22, 2004:
Federal court certifies national class action
April 28, 2003:
Women ask court to send case to trial on behalf of over 1.5 million current and former female Wal-Mart employees
September 24, 2003:
Video Deposition Extracts:
- Former Senior Operations VP Don Harris Has No Reason To Believe Women Less Interested in Promotion than Men
- CEO Tom Coughlin Says Policy Requires Persons who enter management to relocate residence
- Coleman Peterson, Highest Level Personnel Officer Says Reports to Board about diversity Were "Lies"
- Rhonda Harper, Former Senior Sams executive says Sams Senior Management Refers to female employees as "Janie Qs"
- Senior Operations V.P. Jim Halworth appeared on Giant Stilletto Heel